Looking for a job? Here's our process.
1. Interviewing: We meet you face-to-face and check your identity. We also check your references and qualifications such as:
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Qualification in Children services OR Currently studying for a Qualification in Early Childhood OR
- Proven child care experience
- Valid Blue Card
- Current Resuscitation / CPR Certificate
- Current Driver's License
2. Matching the nanny to the right family: Seeing what jobs best suit your essentials, values and experience based on personality profiling.
3. Meeting the family and ongoing support: We will coordinate interviews and provide guidance throughout the interview process and gain feedback.
4. Letter of Offer: We will help negotiate an Employment Letter which will include things such as: salary, hours and leave entitlements.
5. Ongoing support: We check back with both you and the family once employment has begun to ensure that both parties are happy and are always available by email and phone if you need to chat with us.
6. Mini Community: Upon successful registration and placement we invite you to be part of our continually growing community at Mini where you will hear about latest events, relevant articles, receive our E-Letters, Nanny goody bag!